* Additional fees apply to In Home Delivery/Setup and shipping to Lanai/Moloka’i Ports
Return / Exchange Policy & Customer Satisfaction
We are committed to your satisfaction first and foremost, and we want to help you have the best possible shopping experience. We recognize that sometimes an item may not meet your needs, was not what you had hoped for, or simply does not fit with your decor or space. If you are unsatisfied for any reason with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 7 days of delivery/pickup. Returned items must be new and in unused condition. A few of our vendors may be excluded from our return policy. Any exceptions are noted on the page of the item. Special orders where custom fabrics or colors are selected are non-refundable/returnable. Mattresses, bedding and linens are also non-refundable/returnable and cannot be exchanged. To return items for an exchange or refund please contact us via email for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). We ship items from multiple warehouses across the United States, therefore, it is very important to contact us so we can provide the correct return warehouse address and costs associated with the return. All returns are subject to round trip shipping charges. If your item was shipped "Free Shipping," we will charge our actual outbound shipping charges in addition to any return shipping charges and all returns for any reason are also subject to a 25% restocking fee. The restocking fee is only waived if there was an error on our part. Round trip shipping charges will apply to All Returns. Returns are only accepted in their original boxes, and should be unassembled. Once an item has been assembled, it is no longer returnable but may still be exchanged (but only if the item is damaged and parts cannot be ordered/or the item cannot be repaired). Special order products such as items where fabrics can be selected are non refundable/returnable, but if the item arrives damaged, it will be remedied.
You may cancel your order without charge if you are within the following time frame.
- If the order is for a custom item, (fabric/color, etc) cancellation must be prior to production (within 48 hours).
- OR If the order is for a stocked item, cancellation must be prior to shipping.(usually within 24-48 hours)
If you refuse delivery after item has shipped, please keep in mind that your purchase will then be subject to this Return Policy and specific Manufacturer rules (see the Product Page or call us for details).
Return / Exchange Policy & Customer Satisfaction
- Please contact us and include your original order number, what product(s) you are returning, and your name. We will give you an "RMA Number," a return address, and other relevant information. Returns that have not been first authorized cannot and will not be accepted.
- Wrap the package carefully. All returned products must be in their original condition/packaging and unopened.
- Return the product using your preferred shipping method directly to the distribution center address we provide on your RMA. Returns sent to our administrative offices will not be accepted.
- It is important that we know when your return is expected. Please save your return tracking number, and email it to us. We need this in case there are any issues during transit.
- Please do not request a chargeback of your purchase from your credit card company while waiting for us to completely process your request. Refund processing involves several steps, some that we cannot control, so please be patient while awaiting the credit for the original purchase to appear on the card you used.
- Please Note: Other than a return or exchange due to an error on our part, we cannot refund shipping and handling charges.
- All returned products must be in their original condition and packaging. Unfortunately, if products have been assembled or modified, we cannot take them as returns. Also, restocking or repacking fees are charged by some manufacturers and warehouses to cover labor, paperwork and shipping carton replacement. Finally, certain products cannot be returned because our suppliers cannot take them back, such as those customized to your specifications.
- Returns from Molokai or Lanai must be shipped through Young Brothers to Oahu first (prepaid by customer).
- Returns from all other ports (excluding Oahu) will be subject to an additional $2.00 pcf return fee, in addition to an $85 fee to get items back to Oahu. (this is in addition to all fees from Oahu port - Eastbound to the mainland). -Please contact us for any return shipping quotes at email@example.com
If you have any questions about whether a product can be returned, please call us before ordering.
Damaged & Missing Parts
Through many years of experience, we have learned to package our products to withstand damage during shipping, avoid selling items easily damaged during shipping, and discontinue suppliers whose damage rate is too high. If something arrives from us that looks damaged, or if parts are missing, please notify us right away. We will work to help you get needed replacements as quickly as possible at no extra charge. Please do not request a chargeback of your purchase, as we have shipped your order 3000 miles across the ocean, and unfortunately things happen/or get damaged. We will work with you and the vendor to replace missing or damaged parts, or get replacement pieces (if needed) ASAP.
Suspected or Actual Damage If Shipped by Truck Freight
- Write "Package Damaged" when you sign for delivery even if it appears only slightly damaged. If the package appears significantly damaged, please inspect the pieces inside the box before returning the items. Many times boxes will arrive damaged, but the items inside the boxes are not damaged, and are completely fine. Once you inspect the items, please let us know if we need to replace any parts. Again, we will work with you and the vendor to get replacement pieces ASAP. Please notify us within 48 hours of receipt of your order if you are missing pieces or items are damaged. (Most vendors will not issue any sort of credit after 48 hours of your delivery/pickup). DO NOT discard your original packaging as we will need photos of the damages/boxes PO numbers/instructions emailed to us.
- If our product is assembled for you, make sure you closely inspect the product for any damage BEFORE boxes are discarded and BEFORE the delivery people leave. Again, if there is a problem, write it down before the delivery/setup crew leaves. We will need photos of the damaged emailed to us, along with photos of the boxes/po numbers. Once you have signed for the items and the delivery crew leaves, we will no longer accept claims for damages.
- If you accepted a package and then discover parts are missing or damaged, do not discard the packaging. Please contact us right away and we will ship you the replacement parts at no extra charge. Most carriers only let us file freight claims within 48 hours of delivery/pickup, so do not delay. If we cannot replace parts, we can have the carrier pick up (if you paid for delivery to your home) or you will be required to drop off the the item to the assigned warehouse and we will send a replacement once we receive the item in our warehouse. Again, all returned products should be in the original packaging.
AGAIN, PLEASE DO NOT DISCARD ANY OF THE PACKAGING
You must send complete photos as requested below, within 48 hours or receipt of goods, or we will not accept the claim and it will be rejected.
You will need to submit several photos of the following:
- Photo Close up where the damage is (you might have to take several of these)
- Photo from a distance, showing the entire item assembled/that you purchased
- Photo of the Item number on the box
- Photo of the PO number on the box
- Photo of the box from far away
- Photo of the small white label with the vendor name, and additional information (not the white sticker with a 6 digit number)
- Photo of the area on the box, that matches up to the damage on the item. (if the damage was on the corner of the item-then take a picture of the corner of box, etc)
Send Photos, Name and your Order Number.
If you decide you do not want parts or a replacement unit, the product can be returned under our Return Policy (and all fees will apply). If a product arrives damaged, or we made an error, and ONLY if it cannot be remedied with replacement parts or a complete replacement, we will pay to return the item to us. In the case of a manufacturer's defect, we can replace the defective/missing part, or if needed, the entire unit. We stand 100% behind our products and the manufacturers who produce them, and we will make every effort to resolve any problems. All items come with a 30-90 day warranty unless specified otherwise, on the product page.